Birdshot Chorioretinopathy Patient Day
You are cordially invited to a Birdshot Patient Day organised by The Birdshot Uveitis Society on Saturday 11th September 2010 from 10.00 to 16.45. It will be held at the UCL Roberts Buildings, Torrington Place, London WC1E 7JE. Download our leaflet and registration form here.
The Day is a unique opportunity for people with a Birdshot diagnosis and leading specialists, nursing staff and trainees, to meet, share experiences and learn from one another. We would like as many people with Birdshot to be able to come and share their experiences. We hope it will be an enjoyable and rewarding day.
You will be able to:
- meet the experts
- find out more about new treatments and research
- take part in smaller breakout groups discussing issues affecting you
- help shape the future for people with Birdshot
- have the chance to get questions answered
- talk to health professionals
- meet others with the same rare eye condition
We also want to hear about your ideas for the day, so that they can be included. We would welcome a list of questions you want answered. If you would like to share your Birdshot story, please tell us so that we can try to include it. We look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet lots of you soon.
Annie and Rea