Last week we were in touch with Alison Justus from MERSI concerning the video footage of the September 2013 Boston Birdshot Symposium which is going to be made available on-line. We are delighted to report that it should be ready early in the New Year and as soon as we have it, we will post the link on the BUS website.
In the meantime, the PDF below shows the posters that were distributed at the US Boston Birdshot conference. They describe the latest published Birdshot research coming out of MERSI.
The posters are:
- Assessment of TH1, TH2 and TH17 Cells in Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy: P Yang and C S Foster
- Combined therapy of cyclosporine A and mycophenolate mofetil for the treatment of birdshot retinochoridopathy: a 12 month follow-up RA Cervantes-Castaneda , LA Gozalez , M Cordero-Coma, T Yilmaz and CS Foster
- Regulatory T-Cells in Peripheral Blood of Patients with Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy: S S Siddique, L Amorese, L Almulki, A M Sueves. C S Foster
- Risk factors associated with relapse of Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy: A E Radwan R Oarujg, U Baheti, M Austin, CS Foster
- Infliximab treatment of patients with Birdshot Retinochoroidopathy:P Artornsombudh, O Gevorgyan, A Payal, SS Siddique, D C Foster